Global Arms Technology Standard.
Faro Edge is an innovative portable coordinate measuring machine that allows the ordered to check the quality of the product, perform 3D tests, dimensional analysis, CAD comparison, instrument certification and much more.
Faro Edge is a mobile coordinate measuring machine (KIM) that gives manufacturers the ability to check product quality through three-dimensional testing, tool certification, comparison with CAD drawings, size analysis, reverse engineering, and more.
Sectors of use:
- Aerospace industry: reverse engineering, certification, inspection of parts.
- Automotive: instrument production and certification, alignment, part inspection, reverse engineering.
- Architecture: restoration of architectural monuments.
- Mechanical engineering: measurement of the measuring object without removing it from the working table or conveyor, installation.
- Metalworking: testing of product prototypes, periodic quality control.
- Machine tuning and crimping: testing of punching and crimping, complex construction of machine tools.
- Formwork creation and manufacture: collapsible molds, for complex machine tools.
- Stamping / casting: checking the form, scanning prototype products.